GovCamp Cymru can't happen without your support!
Govcamp Cymru wouldn't happen if it wasn't for our sponsors - your financial support means we can make this popular and vital event happen, find greats spaces in which to hold it, provide attendees with fuel and caffeine ready to have fantastic discussions and keep it free for all participants.
This is your chance to get your name in lights in front of more than 100 highly committed public service specialists, to share your impact and to support this valuable exchange of ideas.
Who's it for?
Freelancers and individuals
- Your logo on event website & screen displays
- Display your pop up stand on the day
- Your brand included in some event emails
What do you get?
Start-ups and small businesses
- Everything in Bronze
- Marketing stand at the event
- Announcement tweet during event intros
- 1 guaranteed attendee ticket
Our most popular package for more established medium/large businesses who may have experienced the benefit of Gov Camp Cymru
- Everything in Bronze & Silver
- 30 seconds to introduce yourselves during intro
- A company slide across screen displays at event
- 2 guaranteed attendee tickets
A bespoke package for an established business to become a partner organisation
- Everything in Bronze, Silver & Gold
- Positioning of your brand as one of the partner organisations in pre/post event communications
- 2 minute slot during intro to talk about your brand before pitching sessions start
- 3 guaranteed attendee tickets
- Choose to sponsor:
- a component of the event (e.g. lunch coffee bar, session rooms, pre/post event drinks etc.)
- Bursaries for attendees to enable attendance e.g. help with caring costs
- Anything else you can think of...
I want to sponsor, what do I do?
Complete the sponsor application form. We will get in touch to sort it out from there. Or, if you wish to discuss your requirements, please contact Polly Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07545 824717.
Thank you for your interest!